Our special offers are applicable for trips in 2022-2023, with arrival and departure from Managua, Nicaragua.
General rates for 2023-2024
|References||# Days||# Hotel Nights||# Fishing Days||1 Guest in boat Price of Package per Guest **||2 Guest in BoatPrice of Package per Guest **|
|Pack N 4||4 DAYS||3 Nights||2-3 Fishing days*||1110||990|
|Pack N 5||5 DAYS||4 Nights||3-4 Fishing days*||1365||1230|
|Pack N 6||6 DAYS||5 Nights||4-5 Fishing days*||1600||1485|
|Pack N 7||7 DAYS||6 Nights||5-6 Fishing days*||1915||1725|
|Pack N 8||8 DAYS||7 Nights||6-7 Fishing days*||2220||1980|
- If you're planning a trip longer than 7 nights, please get in touch with us.
- At San Carlos Sport Fishing, we offer fishing days that are not limited to the usual 8 hours. You can fish from 5am until 6 or 7pm, and you get to decide how long you want to fish each day. You can fish for as much as 12 hours, and our guides will always be ready to assist you.
- Our boats are exclusively for your party, and we never add unknown additional guests.
Granada Overnight Stay on Arrival or Departure
Fabio can pick you up at the airport and take you to the best hotel in Granada's colonial center for an overnight stay. The next day, he'll drive you to the airport for your transfer to San Carlos. The cost is $300 for the van, and $150 for each additional person (up to 3 people).
Down River Fishing and Lodging 45 Miles Away from Main LodgeWe would be delighted to have you stay with us near Sabalo or Castillo during your fishing trip. For your convenience, there will be an additional cost of only $25 per person per night, which includes your lodging and meals. Our lodging is located directly on the beautiful river, providing a stunning view and a comfortable stay.
In addition, we offer a boat service to take you down and up the river for a cost of $100. This cost includes extra fuel and will be shared equally between all guests aboard. We want to ensure that you have an enjoyable and hassle-free experience with us, and we are committed to making your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Fishing for Solentiname Rainbow Bass, Mojara, and Machaca
At our lodge, you can enjoy a wonderful waterfront stay on the lake, and for just an additional cost of $25 per person per night. We also offer a boat ride to the beautiful Archipelago for only $60, which includes fuel costs. We want to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable experience, and we look forward to welcoming you to our lodge.
Extending Your Fishing Vacation: Additional Days Available
At San Carlos Sport Fishing, we offer a wide range of activities for those who want to take a break from fishing. From relaxing on the beach and snorkeling to exploring historical sites and bird watching, there's something for everyone. Our packages include everything, and the price ranges from $100 to $225 per person per day, depending on the activities you choose. We want you to feel welcomed and valued, and we're committed to providing you with the best possible experience during your stay with us.
- Our company, "La Esquina del Lago S.A" (GATE S.A Ltd Costa Rica), is registered in San Carlos, Rio San Juan Nicaragua. We have full licenses for Hotel Lodge and Sport Fishing to operate in Nicaragua, delivered to us by INTUR (Nicaraguan Tourism Institute), MARENA (Wildlife Authority), and MTI (Transport Authority).
- Our lodge is located in a unique and beautiful spot in the wildlife reserve of Los Guatuzos, right on the bank of Nicaragua Lake/San Juan River/Rio Frio, in front of the jungle town of San Carlos. It is the only lodge in the vast expanse of the National Park of Los Guatuzos.
- We offer fishing trips on the Rio San Juan in Nicaragua, up to El Castillo, Barthola, San Juan del Norte, as well as Nicaragua Lake and Solentiname Archipelago.
- We are happy to provide the email addresses of previous guests who have visited us, so you can directly communicate with them about the quality of our fishing and service before your trip.
- Our operation has been featured in several prestigious publications, including Field and Stream, Sport Fishing Magazine (English), Voyages de Peche (French), and Feder Pesca (Spanish). We have also been showcased on fishing shows such as CNN, Discovery Channel, WFN, and Alberta TV, and we would be glad to share the links with you.